Welcome to SPARC National
Support Personnel Accountability Report Card
The SPARC is an opportunity to document the impact a school’s Student Support Team is having in supporting the mission of your school site and/or student services program.
It is a voluntary, continuous improvement process that provides Student Support Teams, with the support of their principal, an opportunity to publish a document that identifies key student outcomes achieved through collaborative work.
All grade levels — elementary, middle, high, and adult — will find the SPARC useful for:
- demonstrating your commitment to preparing students for career and college
- presenting a self-evaluation of your student support system
- aligning your school counseling program to the National Standards and Model
- preparing reports for school accreditation, grants, or awards recognition
- promoting your program proactively to your school administration, school board, parents/guardians, community partners, and businesses
- informing your state legislators on how you are aligning your school site work with state and national initiatives.
Please feel free to adapt the SPARC to your school and student support program's needs.